wElcOMe...!

wELcOme to mY bLog...! hope you enjoy reading it with smiles on your face!! =))

Friday, April 22, 2011

still trying to figure it out.....

hurm.... this week is a study week... a study week is supposedly for me to study for my exam... but unfortunately, that is not what I'd been doing...hehehe... now, im home.. enjoying myself... heheheeh... but tomorrow im going back to campus... malasnye...!!!!!!! but never mind... cause the exam is less than two weeks n i'll be back home in a blink of the eyes... chheewwwaa.hhhhh... hehehe...


next week is my examination... i have to take like six papers... can u imagine that??! but still, i dont do my revision... hehehe... pemalas kate! that is why im going back early.. need to study... cause, i cant study at home... to much obstacles.... (kononye...) but, im promising myself that im going to study hard cause i need to maintain my CGPA... need to make my parents proud! that is my promise to myself! really hope i can do that.... pray for me k!


another things is about that so-called-human... urrgghhh... i really hate him! why is he keeps on appearing in my life??!! need to forget him! need to forget him!! i cant lie to myself... i love him... i do... so much... but at the same time, i hate him so much... he always make me sad... make me cry... even though i said that i dont wanna forgive him, but still, i will... i WILL forgive him... as usual... i think that is why he keeps on doing the same thing rite... need to always remind myself... forget him... forget him...



now, i need to focus..... focus..... figure something out so i will remain sane n NOT remember him at all... but no matter what happens, im going to keep on smiling! because a smile will always make my day!

note to myself: 
                     a) forget him
                     b) study!!!
                     c) keep on smiling!!

a girl with smiles =))

No comments:

Post a Comment